Sunday, October 22, 2006

A pre-seaming fitting session

Everything is safety-pinned while I try it on for size. I'm pulling down the front because the ribbed edge/collar appears to pull it up. From what I know, you're not supposed to block ribbed parts, but I may do so.

I think the fit will be perfect. Perfect, I tell you! The gloating has started a bit preliminarily here.

After all the flailing on the collar/edging's buttonholes, I ended up doing the ribbing exactly as directed. When I set out to knit this thing, I wanted to make the collar more "voluminous" but I opted to keep it simple after all. It looks more voluminous than in the photo Rowan provided, at least. And if it were any more so, it would look stupid to wear a coordinating scarf I have with it. So there it is.

And because it's always sexy to pose with the vacuum cleaner in the background. . .


And a detail shot.

Drooling yet???

Cheers, y'all.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger Laritza said...

Oh My!
Now I am jealous!

I did finish the Grey Anatomy Cable one. No pictures yet :(

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jaws said...

Let's see those pics, L!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

Looks great! Someday I will start to make grown up clothes, too! Baby stuff is just so much faster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home