Saturday, October 28, 2006

Get finished or die tryin'

Sorry if I offend you with a nod towards gangsta rap.

I have too many projects cooking, both in my personal life (knitting) and at work. I was under the impression that my research advisor was revising my abstract one last time, and then the entire paper, which has been festering for nearly ten months, would be out the door. I was so wrong. I now have to look at 4 other pathway intermediates before we send it out, and they aren't things anyone in the lab has looked at for other projects, which means I don't have the supplies or even know what to order, so this is practically a 2-3 month setback.

With this being Friday's big news, I have thrown myself into finishing Pam, hence the post's title. Along that line, I offer you some photos of a seamed Right Side.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Deep breath.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

ohhhh.... SO pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home