Monday, October 30, 2006

53 + 43 = 98



Don't cha know??

Yeah, math was never my strong suit. I managed to get As through school, I even managed to stumble through Calc III in college (goodness, what was I thinking?!? And why didn't anybody stop me?!?), but it always required superhuman efforts to do it (let alone understand it). And adding in my head was always my Achilles' heel. Not that I always use calculators--- but fingers, pen and paper (clearly not effective here), beans, whatever, I need a crutch.

And with the math issues addressed:


A foretaste of what is to come. (You should see the underside! Hoo-boy!)

Oh, and in other news, I made a $600 dollar mistake today in the lab. The cost is not what upsets me; rather, it is the lack of progress, but the cost adds insult to injury. For the next few days, you can probably assume any knitting progress is to compensate for the lack of it in the lab.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

That is too funny. Sometimes it is the most basic things that mess us up. The highest math I ever took was calc II - but I don't remember much of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home