Sunday, January 07, 2007

Strike a pose, there's nothing to it. . .
VOGUE
Who's excited about the new Vogue Knitting Winter 06-07 coming out on Tuesday???
The Northern Lights section has piqued my interest. . .
I really could do without the section on roses. I will NOT knit intarsia, especially when it involves flowers. (Flowers "magically" appearing in lace knitting--OK.)
Props on including a section for the gentlemen.
And who would really knit a dress? A dress! That's like a 3-sweater project! How would you seam that sucker?? (But it does look nice)
MOVING
I've got my finger on an apartment in the building that just opened up. It's just down the hall and down one floor and right by the elevator. Perfect, I think. The only catch is that I would have to move right after I return from having surgery. I think I can swing it. I got people.
And yes, I'm having trouble calling it a night.

1 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear your take on this issue. Mine came in the mail last week, and I have been SO frustrated with it. I can't find anything I like! I have been waiting for you to write about it, because I thought maybe viewing things from someone else's perspective might help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home