Sunday, August 27, 2006

Pix only

I'm posting pix from a wireless hotspot while I eat an early dinner/late lunch before heading into the lab. In between my apoptosis assay, finishing my Western blot, gavaging 2 sets of mice, and feeding my cell lines, I should have some down-time to say more.


Edit/update: Ok, so I had ZERO downtime yesterday to blog. I staggered my projects to spend the minimum amount of time in the lab (it still ended up being four hours), which is why. First pic--I get the blocking thing now!! Maybe it's because I'm finally using natural fiber now. I got a little desperate when I saw the sleeves on Pam were going to be just a tad too short yet AGAIN, so I gave it another whirl. I gained 3 inches in arm length! Second pic--the whole sleeve. Third pic--the beginnings of the Teriokhin braid sweater from VK fall 2006. The thing has already "grown" since I showed off the picture. Kind of like little kids (not that I know about that). The color is "peacock" and has a greenish/mallard blue look to it. This photo doesn't illustrate that very well.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kristina (Yarnsticks) said...

I love the cabled sleeve. I can't wait to see the finished sweater. I am also anxious to see what you think of the Teriokhin Braid sweater when all is said and done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home