Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Out


Last night I ventured out to get the Fall '06 Vogue Knitting, and----lo and behold, IK had their new issue out, too! The customers milling 'round the magazine racks must have thought me odd: I marched up to the rack, grabbed both magazines without missing a beat, and marched up to the cashier. There was no hesitation, no turning back.

Here's my favorite from each:


I'm calling it Teriokhin Braid after the designer, in VK, and

Northern Lights from IK. If and when I knit it, it will be a pullover. Is it me or does Lights look like a face?

OK, I'm throwing this pic on so I can update the avatar (I think that's what you call it).

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger regiknits said...

I think it kind of looks like an owl. I was immediately drawn to it when I saw it on the web, but wasn't so sure when I saw the magazine. I definitely think it will be more flattering as a pullover.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home