Monday, June 05, 2006

Troubleshooting

I checked with our in-lab computer guru today, and the problem is likely not as serious (translate: expensive) as I was dreading. The problem is most likely in the cable, since I cannot upload photos onto my work computer, and my laptop's USB port recognizes my flash drive. I still could have burnt out something in the camera, but it still takes pics and I can circumnavigate it all with a memory card.

So tomorrow I'm going out to find a memory card. Which is probably a good thing anyway, because my little cousin is getting married in a couple of weeks and I'll be taking more pics than the internal memory holds. I should have gone out tonight, but I started a new project. . . which I can't show you 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A FUNCTIONAL CAMERA. Oy.

I also can't show it because I frogged it. I was burning through the yarn and then discovered despite my calculations that my gauge was off. A lot. How do these things happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home