Friday, June 02, 2006

Still out

Hi ho there. . .

I guess the title says it all.

I *did* learn that I did NOT blow up the USB ports as previously suspected. (yay! woo-hoo!) Last night I was able to upload my powerpoint presentation on cholangiocarcinoma (cancer of the bile ducts going to and from the gall bladder) to practice for today. I'm a bit nervous to present my research today, but fortunately for my first presentation the group is relatively small and informal.

In other news, if anyone is looking for a good read, check out "Another Day in the Frontal Lobe" by Katrina Firlik, MD (www.katrinafirlik.com). I could not put that sucker down.




And if anyone is looking for a good CD, check out "Harem" by Sarah Brightman.



Ok, I'll keep trouble-shooting this and hopefully have pix soon (I did have some exciting news, but it's about 2 weeks old now, kind of anti-climactic. . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home