Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So. I'm here and well. Apparently my posts aren't interesting enough to get people asking where/how I am when I don't post, like they do for Eunny. Maybe it's because I blog while I drink my morning coffee. My humor isn't as dry and my cynicism isn't as acidic when I'm only half (quarter?)-caffeinated. Maybe this will add some punch:



He he.

Washington DC was great-- here are a few choice photos for you. I think they speak for themselves.









Trying to release my inner photographer.

I'm thinking about enlarging and framing this one for my room--it sort of has the same Asian theme as the print of orchids already there.

Bud (not her real name) and I found the neatest flea marketat the Eastern Market metro stop. On the way there, we stumbled across this odd store. This one's for you, Schmidtty!
















What the flea market yielded.


















My cracked and bleeding heels--a byproduct of winter--necessitated a Born shoe purchase, but alas, the trek from the Capitol building to the Washington Monument became my personal Via Dolorosa. And at the end of the day, fairskinned Jaws was fried like a pork chop. I had no IDEA this was coming.
















I've been knitting, too. I'm a little bashful to show a photo yet. I can't decide if I like it or not, but I've knitted quite a bit and feel too committed to frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home