Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stuck (&uck!)


I'm stuck. For some reason, I cannot seam the other sleeve. It doesn't help that I somehow miscounted the number of stitches I cast on and so it's one stitch larger for a few inches. You would think that I just move the seam over one stitch....Not so easy. My brain has refused to adapt. In fact, I need to re-block it because it's totally distorted from all my attempts. I'll just have to content myself with making the cord and focusing on the little things:

I've asked Franklin (www.the-panopticon.blogspot.com) for advice on posting my fave links on the side..... I hope to hear from him soon! (THIS MEANS YOU!) Thank you, Franklin!

3 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Mel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Mel said...

If Franklin is otherwise indisposed, I'd be happy to try to help. It's primarily a matter of editing HTML code on the template.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home